Did You Know…
- The US saw 675,000 new people become millionaires last year?
- We archive our articles and newsletters on our website? We place each article into a ‘Planning Strategies’ category so you can search for commentary on a topic you or a friend are thinking about. You can view them here.
- Dave Bensch co-authored a book titled Destination Basketball and appeared on ESPN’s Cold Pizza TV show to discuss it?
- The SECURE Act is new legislation that’s likely to become law that will push the beginning age of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from 70-1/2 to 72?
- I played drums in the pregame show for the first NFL football game of the 2007-8 season in Indianapolis, the same show that featured John Mellencamp and Faith Hill?
- The stock market (as measured by the DOW) just reached a new record high?
- The Fourth Dimension in our name refers to the dimension of time, while 3D, the other three dimensions, are height, width, and depth?
- 8% of people have an extra rib?
- New families we serve hear about us through an introduction from those we already serve?
- Having six daughters – and only daughters – does not make you an ‘expert in girls’ in any way, shape, or form?
Well, if you didn’t know, you do now.
All the best,
Adam Cufr, RICP®